All applications must be submitted by May 1st.

Due to the constantly changing State and Diocesan Covid-19 related restrictions, we are not certain whether or not it will be possible to hold the camps this summer. We will certainly do our best to make the camps possible but there are aspects that are outside of our control.

Though we are taking applications at this time, please do not expect your application to be accepted for several more weeks, or perhaps months. Once we are sure that we will be able to hold the camp, you will receive an acceptance email with payment details, followed by other instructions.

We have set a deadline of May 20th for announcing whether or not we will hold the camp. We certainly hope that we will know before then so that you can make your plans, but this is the longest we can wait while still being able to make the necessary arrangements. If we are not certain by that date, we will likely have to cancel the camps. To inquire about tuition assistance, or for any other questions, please feel free to reach out via our contact page.

Please pray for the success of the camps.

-SJBC staff

Begin your application process by submitting the form below:

Your generosity helps our camps happen!

Donate now